The Animal HealthCare Center appreciates your trust and confidence. The veterinary /client relationship is one that we strive to build.
What you can expect from us:
- Expert and compassionate care each and every visit. Though the law requires Continuing Education for veterinarians every two years. We’re overachievers. Each veterinarian at the Animal HealthCare Center attends more than twice the required continuing education every year.
- We won’t make you wait. When we make an appointment we set that time aside for you and your pet. We don’t double book our appointments. Our goal is to have you in the exam room within 10 minutes of your arrival.
- Upfront fees. We are happy to provide you with an estimate for services any time you desire one.
What we expect from you:
- Make an appointment. Doing so will reduce your wait time and ensure we set aside enough time to address your pet’s problem(s). If you want to bring more than one pet we are happy to schedule both during consecutive times.
- Arrive on time. This ensures we can devote your entire appointment to your pet’s needs.
- Cancel your appointment. If you find that your appointment is no longer needed, please call us 24 hours in advance so we can make your appointment time available to someone else.
- Ask questions. The best way to help your pet is to understand the problem. We are here for you. If you need more information we are happy to provide it to you.
- Payment is due at the time of service. By reducing our collection fees we can keep down the cost of services for all our patients.
- Refer a friend. Advertising is expensive. We grow the old fashioned way, by way of referrals from our satisfied clients. If you are happy with the services we provided, tell your friends.
How can you save on pet health care costs?
With advances in medical technology, we understand veterinary care can be costly. We offer several ways to reduce the cost of your pet’s health care.
Purchase Pet Insurance
The Animal HealthCare Center recommends “Trupanion”. It’s affordable and can be used anywhere in the world. You can sign your pet up for a 30 day free trial. They have no dollar limit on the cost of care. To learn more contact their website at www.trupanion.com
V.I.P. Club -Very Important Pets*
Multiple Pet Discount – The more the merrier! Preventive medicine is the most effective way to keep health care costs down. This is the simplest way to join.
- By having three (3) or more pets living in the same household
- All three pets are up to date on their annual examinations
- All three pets are current on annual vaccinations
- All three pets are up to date on their annual testing
This discount must be renewed annually simply doing what you are already doing, good health care for your pets.
- Offered to our clients 65 years and older
- Ask us about this during your next visit
- Refer two new clients in any 12 month period
- Make sure your referral informs us at the time of initial registration
- This discount is renewable annually with additional referrals
*The Animal HealthCare Center V.I.P. Club discounts are contingent on payment at the time of service. Discounts levels cannot be combined.